- Skills Learned
- Describe products available for Storage such as Blob Storage, File Storage, Queue Storage, Table Storage, Disk Storage, and Storage Tiers
- Study Guide
- Microsoft Learn: Benefits of using Azure to store data
- Microsoft Learn: Storage Services
- Microsoft Azure: Storage Services Overview
- Microsoft Azure: Storage Services Documentation
- Microsoft Azure: Blob Storage Overview
- Microsoft Azure: Files Overview
- Microsoft Azure: Disk Storage Overview
- Microsoft Azure: Table Storage Overview
- Microsoft Azure: Queue Storage Overview
- Expand your knowledge - extra resources
- Azure Storage Tutorial | Introduction to Blob, Queue, Table & File Share
- Azure Queue Storage Tutorial
- Azure Table Storage Tutorial | Easy and scalable NoSQL database
- Azure Files Tutorial | Easy file shares in the cloud
- Azure Data Lake Storage (Gen 2) Tutorial | Best storage solution for big data analytics in Azure
BLOB is a synonym for a file. True or false?
Contoso company wants to build new application and store their application assets in Azure. Application assets might consist photos, movies, text files, etc. Which service suites their need best?
Which services are part of Azure Storage Account service?
Customers who need to add persistent storage for their Azure VMs can use which two services?
Form of data that fits nicely into tabular structure with very strict schema. Every row of that table must follow defined schema. Multiple tables often are tied together using relationships. It is a very formalized form of data. This category of data is called?
Form of data that does not fit into tabular structure with very strict schema as every entry might have different set of properties defined. It is a less formalized form of data. This category of data is called?
Form of data that does not have any pre-defined schema or is not organized in pre-defined manner. This can mean data in any shape or format. This category of data is called?
Service used to store small pieces of information (messages) used to build scalable solutions with asynchronous messaging patterns is?◀ Previous Episode Next Episode ▶