- Skills Learned
- Describe Artificial Intelligence (AI) and products that are available for AI such as Azure Machine Learning Service and Studio
- Study Guide
- Expand your knowledge - extra resources
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence & capabilities by computer software.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is a subcategory of AI where a computer software is “taught” to draw conclusions and make predictions from data.
Azure Machine Learning
- Cloud-based platform for creating, managing and publishing machine learning models
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Machine Learning Workspace – top level resource
- Machine Learning Studio – web portal for end-2-end development
- Notebooks – using Python and R
- Automated ML – run multiple algorithms/parameters combinations, choose the best model
- Designer – graphical interface for no-code development
- Data & Compute – management of storage and compute resources
- Pipelines – orchestrate model training, deployment and management tasks